AppXplore Crab (and Baby)
- The AppXplore crab is a purchased option that adds an additional crab to the fight.
- The Baby AppXplore crab is a free version that you obtain by completing very simple tasks in the game.
- Both crabs spawn every 6.0 seconds to start, and automatically spawn like a Queen does.
- The spawn time is reduced by 0.1 second for every 100 crab levels.
- The fastest spawn time is 2.0 seconds at crab level 4000.
- Stats for both are displayed on the crab tab between the coloured crabs and the Ecdysis button.
- You can change skins by tapping their buttons on the crab tab.
- Damage is based on the AVERAGE CRAB DAMAGE, which is the average of the three individual colours of crab.
- Base damage is ACD times 10 for the purchased AppX, and times 3 for the free Baby.
- Uses the AVERAGE CRIT RATE and AVERAGE CRIT DAMAGE to decide if he does red or purple damage.
- See this article for more information on the average stats
- The gene Appxplore Strand increases their damage by 30% per gene, up to 90% total.
- If you are interested in maxing out their damage, make sure you have raised all colours of damage. Some players might avoid buying Amethyst +dmg genes in the Gene Tree, but raising Amethyst will also raise your Average -- which helps a lot of things.
Is big AppX Worth Buying?
- When he's maxed out to spawn at 2.0 seconds, that's about like having 5 free taps per second.
- If you have all three AppXplore Stand genes for +90% damage, then it's about like having 9.5 free taps per second.
- If you ever think his damage is "crap", compare his damage to the sum total of your queens. You may be surprised.
- Yes, he is worth it, plus you are supporting an otherwise free game that you are addicted to.
- Occasionally during an event they will add an extra skin for AppX crab.
- If you miss the event, you can unlock the skins for 1500 pearls each.
- You change skins by clicking on the picture of the AppX crab on your crab tab. From there, choose a skin.
- Skins do not add any damage, speed, or bonus of any sort. They are only visual changes.