Last Update: Feb 3, 2019, 3:55am GMT
- Are you a School Sponsor? Shameless plug. This isn't free.
- Started documenting the current Jade event in the library.
- Wiped old Jade Bonus data.
- Updated the Jade Scarab worksheet for the February event.
- Adjusted the data displayed in Power Distribution graphs. I'm happy now.
- Added the Gold Drop bonus to the Jade Scarab worksheet and the Crab Run worksheet.
- I plan to erase the Jade Bonus data during the first week of every month.
- Special runes each month may or may not find their way here -- depends what they do and what I have to adjust.
- Adjusted the rest of the site to account for the Jade Gold Drop in optimizations.
- Removed the Daily Boss health calculator from Crab Run since he's a lightning bug fight now.
- Added two new stats to the Details page: Ego Boost and God Complex.
- I think that's all I did. shrug
- Added a Power Distribution graph to the crab details page.
- The Jade Scarab library article is 90% done. The worksheet is still not updated for the current event though.
- If you have more than one cast of crabs here at the school you can mark one of them as your Main cast so it will appear by default when you go to the worksheets. This is on the Manage Account page under the Hello menu.
- Added a preliminary worksheet for the new Jade Scarab event.
- Added collection set bonus to the King Crab worksheet.
- Changed Pearl Hunter gene to Appxplore Strand gene. May your pearls forever rest in peace..
- Updating library articles on AppX crab and wildebeast fights. I still need to remove the wildebeast health from the crab run sheet..
will do that later.
- Fixed a discrepancy in Spending DNA / Crits / Happy Crab area.
- User Request: Removed 0-crown crabs from Glee Club. Makes sense.
- User Request: Added total gold modifiers to the Details page under the Ability Timers table.
- User Request: Added last data update and last tournament played on the crab Watch List so you can stop watching them at some point.
- Added a note to Details when comparing casts to explain what Power Difference means.
- Fixed the link to Benny For Hire in the Arcade so non-Patreons can click on it.
- New article in the tournaments section of the library.
- Since AppX is selling coloured gem sets now, and giving them away in events -- added a part to the Gem worksheet What-If to help you decide which of the three you should get.
- Changed Speeding Tickets to only happen for < 1.0 seconds. AppX doesn't care anyway and no need to waste database records on minor infractions.
- Fixed a minor calculation error on Crab Run / Stuff / Queen levels.
- If you are not already in the Pearl League, added info to the tournament list under "Your Bracket" to let you know what rank you need in order to advance to the next league. If it doesn't seem accurate, let me know.
- Added an indicator in the Tournament Details Crowns column if that player would be promoted to the next league if they finish the tournament in their current rank.
- Made some visual adjustments to King Crab worksheet.
- Added what if you had no King Crab magma parts to the King Crab worksheet to satisfy curiosity.
- Per user request, added a Difference section on the King Crab Worksheet right below the save button.
- Added a King Crab worksheet.
- Added King Crab data input to the crab edit page.
- Added King Crab Multiplier to the crab detail page.
- Added Crowns to the crab detail page.
- Added Crowns to the glee club table.
- Note: Crowns "should" be updated at the end of every tournament and may be buggy to start with. Unless you manually add yours, it will show 0 until the first tournament is over.
- Fixed a few things with the tournament displays.
- Added some library info for the Land of Reptiles.
- Let's see if I remember how to code this site.
- Implemented changes to the Tournament / Sports area to support the new Leagues.
- Started writing articles in a new Tournaments category.
- Added a new column to the Tournament display to view Crowns.
- Added the league icon to the top of the Tournament details display as well as on the list page.
- Removed the Patreon restriction from Benny For Hire. Knock yourselves out, freeloaders.
- Fixed a problem on Crab Run that prevented some users from loading it. Sure wish people would report these things.
- Per user request, added your investment into ETC to your details page.
- Added Ability Timers to the cast Details page.
- Moved all the games into the Butterfly Arcade, accessed under the Info menu.
- Added a new game as a thank-you for School Sponsors: Benny For Hire
- Per user request, added the times that a bracket started and finished on Completed tournaments.
- Tournament crab search will now include student nicknames.
- Per user request, added a toggle to the tournament leader lists to see enrolled student names instead of the tournament aliases.
- Per user request, added the time a cast's info was last updated on their detail page. Note: yours is probably not accurate until you save something again.
- Per user request, added functionality to the Watched Crabs to specify a highlight colour that will show up in tournament tables and the Glee club. Watching someone you hate? Mark them red. Love them? Maybe green. It's up to you. To colour them, on their Details page at the top, click Notes and you'll find the box to set their colour.
- Added a validation check to the Discord ID entry on the account page.
- Added Discord status to Glee Club and Tournament pages.
- Added a Discord chat list under the Info menu.
- Add your Discord ID in your Account page if you want your status shown.
- Made some visual changes to the tournament lists to help phone users.
- Added Last Updated to the tournament lists if they are still in progress.
- Added a Daily Boss calculator to Crab Run's Health section. This is still being tweaked but it's there.
- Changed the sortable columns in glee & leaderboards to have a pointer cursor instead of a text i-beam cursor on hover.
- Flip-flopped Gen Pop and Lower Brackets on the tournament list because scrolling is Hard™.
- Added a sort arrow to glee club and tournament leaderboards
- Expanded the data copy on Crab Run / Stuff / Queen Levels calculator to include more things.
- Fixed a display error with boss multiplier on Crab Run / Gold / Multipliers area.
- Changed the Simulator tab on Crab Run to be called Stuff.
- Added some more stuff to Stuff on Crab Run.
- Added the epic gold battle.. Golden Ray vs Golden Leech to Crab Run.
- Added scorekeeping and tweaked the difficulty on Flitter's Run. More tweaks to come.
- Fixed a problem switching dates on the tournament page.
- Per user request, included the tournament history when you compare Details, not just the statistics.
- Per my own request, reformatted tournament history.
- Changed the main tournament list page slightly.
- Added talents to Your Leech, Your Friend. Boom.
- Added a checklist to the Mutation Priority library article.
- Added Per-Gem Bonus to Detail page
- Reworked a lot of the back-end code for Crab Run - please make sure things look right.
- Added Gold Multipliers to Crab Run
- Added average gold per reptile and gold per riverbed section to Crab Run.
- Added a counter for extra ECD during tournaments to the tournament leaderboard pages.
- Fixed a few calculations in Crab Run for health/gold calculations.
- Per user request, added percentage % increases to the Crab Run worksheet.
- Per my own request, reformatted the Crab Run worksheet tables slightly.
- Also expanded A Depressing Look at ETC to be less wordy but more depressing. Enjoy.
- Per user request, added colour to the tournament player list to denote glee club members.
- Per user request, added a table of mutation %s and multipliers to the Mutation Detail area of crab details.
- Made it so you can Compare anyone on your Watch List that is also in the Glee Club, which means you can compare one Glee Club member to another if you choose.
- Added leech ability level to the Crab Run / Gold / Your Friend area.
- Added a Patreon page to the donation options. Hint.
- Added a Patreon page to the donation options. Hint.
- Added a Patreon page to the donation options. Hint.
- Added a new toy at the bottom of the Crab Run worksheet Gold section.
- Added a Glee Club badge and a Patron badge to the crab details page.
- Added a Happy Crab section to Spending DNA / Scrumptious Leech. You're welcome, Enremeit.
- Fixed a calculation error in Spending DNA / Crits / Happy Crab for Average multiplier.
- Added the distance difference table to the Gene Tree review tab.
- Added a power difference to the Crab Detail comparison.
- Added Buy All buttons to the Spending DNA gold and crit tabs' combination areas.
- Added Average # to "More Gems Needed" on the Gem worksheet.
- Changed the first menu from a glyph to "Info" so people can notice it better to find the Glee Club.
- Added how much luck you need to the Gene Lab Evo Gild area
- Some pretty on the Glee Club.
- Changed the Gem Luck from a scale of 4 to a scale of 5.
- Added the Glee Club... find other Casts that are willing to let you see their stats. (I'll make it prettier later)
- Added some more stuff to the first dropdown menu.
- Added Play Hours to your profile if you want to fill it in.
- Added ECD to your details page (taken from tournament data)
- Fixed a small calculation error in the Gene Lab optimizer
- Added Evolution Gild to the Crab Evolution worksheet and some minor visual changes.
- Added a DPS/Distance difference to the Crab Evolution worksheet.
- Fixed a calculation on Gene Lab worksheet / Evolution Gild... it's a little worse than first reported, believe it or not.
- Fixed a display error on the Crab Evolution worksheet.
- Added stuff to Genetic Powers on the Gene Lab worksheet.
- Added "Luck" to the Gem data.
- More changes to the Details page - added more Gem stuff by request.
- Made similar visual changes on the Gems worksheet.
- Reformatted the Details page slightly.
- Added a Compare feature to the Details page - not completely finished.
- Added Crab Mail by user request.
- Added Gold Luster to the what-if section of the Crab Run worksheet.
- Gene Lab has its own worksheet now. Knock yourselves out.
- It's Toru's birthday. Yes, he's working for you on his birthday.
- Added an alert to the bottom of the Tournament lists if updates appear to have stopped.
- Added a placeholder for the Gene Lab.
- Added the mutation bonus column to the details page.
- Adjusted the timing restrictions on Flitter's Boxes.
- Remember Me on the login should no longer reset every time I update the stupid site or the wind blows from the east. You'll need to log in one more time but that should be it.
- Bug Fixes. You can re-watch a previously watched crab. Also new crabs shouldn't trip the error page anymore if they fail to fill out any of their mutations.
- You may now begin Sharing your crab details. See your edit page.
- Additional information has been added to the Details page. Gem sets, and a Gene Tree that you can share with others.
- User Request: Added a Queen Cost calculator to the Queens library article.
- User Request: Modified Spending DNA to allow you to Ignore mutations that you might not care about any more. This replaced the "Maxed Out" option - if you want to ignore the maxed out ones just go through the list and click them. The Ignore preferences should persist. The Optimizer will not suggest anything that you are ignoring.
- Crosslinked more Library articles to each other.
- Flitter seems to need More Help (still tweaking it)
- The Criticals tab of Spending DNA is finished unless I give it a cosmetic change later.
- Started reformatting the Details page a bit. Added a mutation information table.
- Added DNA Spent to mutation library articles.
- The Criticals tab of Spending DNA now has something. Still have more to add to it.
- Flitter's Boxes now has an expert mode because I'm a sadist.
- Flitter's Boxes will make it more obvious when you aren't signed in. Also the running timer should be more accurate now. Also you can no longer accidentally drag box images around if you mouseclick too long.
- Flitter's Boxes now has a hard mode that works.
- Minor change to this update log notice on the front page.
- Some admin stuff to make my life easier.
- Flitter's Boxes now has a leaderboard. Aw yeh.
- Fixed a problem changing Display Name on the account screen.
- Fixed a problem visiting Spending DNA with no crabs yet on the account.
- Changed tournament crab search to allow for less than 4 letter searches. Less than 4 searches for an exact match.
- Removed the Max column from the Spending DNA Optimizer view - replaced it with New Level to avoid confusion.
- Added the Crab War Club facebook group to the front page social area
- Finish the Gold tab of Spending DNA with optimizations for Reptile Gold. One day.
- Improve the accuracy of the simulator for lower levels.
If you need me, you can msg me on Discord
and I will get back to you ASAP. You can also send me Crab Mail
. Lastly, you can email me through the site.. toru at crabschool dot com.