- Mutations are one of the ways to make your crabs stronger or change how some parts of the game work.
- You purchase mutations with DNA which you earn through Crab Evolutions and progressing further down the riverbed.
- There are 36 Mutations in total, each one costing more than the previous to unlock (see the table below).
- Each mutation has two benefits. The top benefit is a bonus to the Damage of a specific colour of crab, or All crabs.
- The bottom benefit is specific to that mutation, ranging from damage increases to timer adjustments, etc.
- Read through the Library to learn more about the individual mutations. Take your time, there is a lot to learn.
- We've included a Priority List that may give beginners some idea of what to strive for. You are under no obligation to follow it.
- Each mutation you unlock adds a bonus % of DNA when you Ecdysis.
- Each completed mutation Set also adds additional bonus % of DNA.
- Full DNA information is contained within the DNA article.
- You may hear players discuss "rerolling" or "resetting" their mutations.
- If you click on the picture of your mutation, the window will have a button to Extract it.
- Extracting a mutation removes it from your list and gives you back all DNA spent on it plus the cost to unlock another mutation.
- The cost (in pearls) increases based on the number of mutations you have unlocked, and the level of the specific mutation you want to reset.
- TIP: If you are wanting to remove a mutation but are afraid to break up a complete set and lose the 30% bonus - hopefully you have Ember Tipped Carapace already. Buying three levels of ETC will give you back the 30% that you are losing from your set bonus.
- We have a Worksheet to play around with your DNA and decide how best to spend it.
Mutation CostsEach mutation has a cost to research (unlock) that gets progressively more expensive as you unlock more and more of them.
|Mutation #||Cost To Unlock|