Jade Scarab Archive
General InformationFor more information about the event itself please read this library article. This is more to list out specifics to this month's event.
- 9 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet I (+15% dmg respective colour)
- 4 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet II (+45% dmg respective colour)
- 2 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet III (+75% dmg respective colour)
- 9 Trinity I (+5% dmg all colours)
- 4 Trinity II (+15% dmg all colours)
- 2 Trinity III (+25% dmg all colours)
- 10 Gold Rune I (+5% gold)
- 6 Gold Rune II (+15% gold)
- 3 Gold Rune III (+25% gold)
Jade Laser Runes
- 3 Charged Blast (+100% damage)
- 3 Focused Intensity (+5 seconds blast)
- 2 Rapid Recharge (15 minute cooldown reduction)
- 1 Butterfly Pact (double pearls from butterflies)
- 3 Hidden Wealth (25% extra gold per active ability)
- 2 King's Domain (+50% Honor)
- 2 Quick Start (begin tournament at 15% max distance)
- 2 Tournament Mastery (+30% dmg during tournament)
- 1 Horizontal Boost (see below)
- 1 Vertical Boost (see below)
- 1 Memory Rune (see below)
- The first rune on the board is called Memory Rune.
- This rune grows in power based on the number of Runes you collected in November, and how many times you fired your Jade Laser during the November event.
- For each Rune you collected in November, your Memory Rune will gain +10% All Damage.
- For each time you used your Jade Beetle laser, your Memory Rune will gain +5% to Gold dropped.
- If you are just beginning, or if you skipped playing in November, your Memory Rune will be set at 10% damage, 5% gold.
The Bonus RuneAs always, the bonus rune you can stockpile after filling the board is Endless Rush.
December Special Runes
Horizontal BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same row. For this month, that means doubling:
- 1 Amethyst I
- 1 Amethyst II
- 2 Emerald I
- 1 Garnet I
- 1 Gold III
- 1 Trinity I
Vertical BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same column. For this month, that means doubling:
- 2 Emerald I
- 1 Garnet II
- 2 Gold I
- 1 Gold II
- 2 Trinity I
- This rune increases overall Gold Drop by a % for each Ability you have active (Swarm, Smokescreen, etc).
- Even Collossal Crab adds a bonus for the few seconds that it is "active".
- The bonuses are additive, so if one ability increases by 75% then two will increase by 150%.
TotalsIgnoring the Memory Rune (since it is different for everyone), getting a full rune board this month should be:
- 525% Amethyst
- 540% Emerald
- 525% Garnet
- 170% All Dmg
- 265% Gold
- double pearls from butterflies
- 75% extra gold per active ability
- +100% Honor
- begin tournament at 30% max distance
- +60% dmg during tournament