Cost: 3 Gene Points, Max: 2
- Adds 2% to the mutation DNA bonus per gene.
- Having both genes will add 4% to the bonus DNA given per mutation.
- Base mutation DNA bonus is 2%, so having both will = 6% per mutation.
- Having all 36 mutations would be a total mutation bonus of 72% (no genes), 144% (1 gene), or 216% (both genes)
- DNA is based off [Queen Level DNA + Distance DNA] which you can see on the Ecdysis screen.
- This bonus is added in to all other bonuses before calculating the [Mutation DNA] on the Ecdysis screen.
- See this article for more information on DNA math.