Jade Scarab Current Event
General InformationFor more information about the event itself please read this library article. This is more to list out specifics to this month's event.
- 9 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet I (+15% dmg respective colour)
- 4 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet II (+45% dmg respective colour)
- 2 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet III (+75% dmg respective colour)
- 9 Trinity I (+5% dmg all colours)
- 4 Trinity II (+15% dmg all colours)
- 2 Trinity III (+25% dmg all colours)
- 10 Gold Rune I (+5% gold)
- 6 Gold Rune II (+15% gold)
- 3 Gold Rune III (+25% gold)
Jade Laser Runes
- 3 Charged Blast (+100% damage)
- 3 Focused Intensity (+5 seconds blast)
- 2 Rapid Recharge (15 minute cooldown reduction)
- 2 Butterfly Lure (+25% chance of an extra butterfly)
- 3 Gem Power (+20% gem bonus)
- 1 Midas Touch (increase Claw of Midas bonus by 100%)
- 2 Pearl Hunter (3% chance a boss will drop a pearl)
- 2 Time Sphere (+25% Ability Duration)
- 1 Horizontal Boost (see below)
- 1 Vertical Boost (see below)
- 1 Memory Rune (see below)
- The first rune on the board is called Memory Rune.
- This rune grows in power based on the number of Runes you collected in October, and how many times you fired your Jade Laser during the October event.
- For each Rune you collected in October, your Memory Rune will gain +10% All Damage.
- For each time you used your Jade Beetle laser, your Memory Rune will gain +5% to Gold dropped.
- If you are just beginning, or if you skipped playing in October, your Memory Rune will be set at 10% damage, 5% gold.
The Bonus RuneAs always, the bonus rune you can stockpile after filling the board is Endless Rush.
November Special Runes
Horizontal BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same row. For this month, that means doubling:
- 1 Amethyst I
- 1 Garnet I
- 1 Garnet II
- 1 Gold I
- 1 Gold II
- 2 Gold III
- 1 Trinity I
Vertical BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same column. For this month, that means doubling:
- 2 Amethyst I
- 1 Amethyst II
- 2 Gold I
- 3 Trinity I
- Provides +25% chance for an extra butterfly, up to 50% if there are two runes.
- The most butterflies you can spawn with this Rune active is 3 total.
- This is not additive to the mutation. This is an extra roll of the dice, so to speak.
- Assuming you had everything, your overall chance of getting:
- 1 Butterfly: 35%
- 2 Butterflies: 50%
- 3 Butterflies: 15%
- This rune increases "gem bonus" by 20%.
- It is not a multiplier of overall gem bonus as calculated by your Gene Tree and Gene Lab bonuses to Gem Damage %.
- If you recall, the "base" gem bonus without any Genes or Gene Lab is 10% per gem.
- If this Gem Power Rune increases you by 20%, then it only adds 20% of that base 10%, or 2% overall to the per-gem bonus.
- Think of it as getting two free levels of Gem Specialization in the Gene Lab.
- This rune says it adds 25% to your ability timers - 50% total if you get both of them.
- Abilitiy timers as in Smokescreen, Shadow Swarm, Queen Frenzy, etc.
- In true Crab War fashion, they don't mean your modified ability timers, they mean the default ones - 30 seconds.
- So this +50% only adds 15 seconds.
- For Leech that's awesome because there is no other way to raise it - but for a 45+ minute Shadow Swarm, +15 seconds is spitting in the ocean.
TotalsIgnoring the Memory Rune (since it is different for everyone), getting a full rune board this month should be:
- 570% Amethyst
- 465% Emerald
- 525% Garnet
- 175% All Dmg
- 295% Gold
- +50% chance of an extra butterfly
- +60% gem bonus
- Increase Claw of Midas buff 100%
- 6% chance of a pearl drop from bosses
- +50% base ability duration