Jade Scarab Current Event
September 2020 Edition
General InformationFor more information about the event itself please read this library article. This is more to list out specifics to this month's event.
- 9 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet I (+15% dmg respective colour)
- 4 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet II (+45% dmg respective colour)
- 2 each Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet III (+75% dmg respective colour)
- 9 Trinity I (+5% dmg all colours)
- 4 Trinity II (+15% dmg all colours)
- 2 Trinity III (+25% dmg all colours)
- 10 Gold Rune I (+5% gold)
- 6 Gold Rune II (+15% gold)
- 3 Gold Rune III (+25% gold)
Jade Laser Runes
- 3 Charged Blast (+100% damage)
- 3 Focused Intensity (+5 seconds blast)
- 2 Rapid Recharge (15 minute cooldown reduction)
- 3 Gem Power (+20% gem bonus) (see below)
- 2 King's Domain (+50% Honor)
- 1 Midas Touch (increase Claw of Midas bonus by 100%)
- 2 Pearl Hunter (3% chance a boss will drop a pearl)
- 2 Time Sphere (+25% Ability Duration) (see below)
- 1 Memory Rune (see below)
- 1 Horizontal Boost (see below)
- 1 Vertical Boost (see below)
- The first rune on the board is called Memory Rune.
- This rune grows in power based on the number of Runes you collected in August, and how many times you fired your Jade Laser during the August event.
- For each Rune you collected in August, your Memory Rune will gain +10% All Damage.
- For each time you used your Jade Beetle laser, your Memory Rune will gain +5% to Gold dropped.
- If you are just beginning, or if you skipped playing in August, your Memory Rune will be set at 10% damage, 5% gold.
The Bonus RuneAs always, the bonus rune you can stockpile after filling the board is Endless Rush.
September Special Runes
Horizontal BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same row. For this month, that means doubling:
- 1 Amethyst I
- 2 Emerald I
- 1 Garnet II
- 2 Gold I
- 1 Gold II
- 1 Trinity III
Vertical BoostThis rune doubles all of the normal runes that share the same column. For this month, that means doubling:
- 1 Amethyst III
- 1 Emerald I
- 1 Garnet I
- 1 Gold I
- 1 Gold II
- 1 Trinity I
- 1 Trinity III
- This rune increases "gem bonus" by 20%.
- It is not a multiplier of overall gem bonus as calculated by your Gene Tree and Gene Lab bonuses to Gem Damage %.
- If you recall, the "base" gem bonus without any Genes or Gene Lab is 10% per gem.
- If this Gem Power Rune increases you by 20%, then it only adds 20% of that base 10%, or 2% overall to the per-gem bonus.
- Think of it as getting two free levels of Gem Specialization in the Gene Lab.
- This rune says it adds 25% to your ability timers - 50% total if you get both of them.
- Abilitiy timers as in Smokescreen, Shadow Swarm, Queen Frenzy, etc.
- In true Crab War fashion, they don't mean your modified ability timers, they mean the default ones - 30 seconds.
- So this +50% only adds 15 seconds.
- For Leech that's awesome because there is no other way to raise it - but for a 45+ minute Shadow Swarm, +15 seconds is spitting in the ocean.
TotalsIgnoring the Memory Rune (since it is different for everyone), getting a full rune board this month should be:
- 555% Amethyst
- 510% Emerald
- 525% Garnet
- 235% All Dmg
- 260% Gold
- +300% Jade Laser Damage
- +15 seconds to Jade Laser blast
- 30 minutes off Jade Laser Cooldown
- +60% base gem bonus
- +100% honor in Land of Reptiles
- +100% Claw of Midas
- 6% chance of a Pearl from bosses (max 150/day)
- +50% base time of activated Abilities