- Removes one gem randomly from your highest quantity gem stacks.
- If you have more than one stack that is the highest quantity, it will choose one at random.
- Gives you a gem randomly from your lowest quantity gem stacks.
- If you have more than one stack that is the lowest quantity, it will choose one at random.
- If it wasn't apparent, this is one-time use ability.
Should I Buy Them?
This one is more expensive than Gem Restructuring - six times more expensive to be exact, but the results are a lot more predictable. If you are 1 pesky gem away from completing a Full Set, this will get you that gem.
As to whether it is "worthwhile" to spend 30 genes to get that one low gem stopping you from reaching your next full set, you should first compare how much of an increase that full set will give you (Gems worksheet / What-If tab) to what those 30 genes could get you otherwise in the Gene Lab. Most of the time you will find that the 30 genes can be better spent elsewhere.
At the bottom of the Gems worksheet is a table showing how many gems you need to reach your next five Full sets. If it is just 1 gem to build a set, this is worth considering, otherwise maybe 6 whacks at Gem Restructuring would be better.
To help, on the Gene Lab Worksheet we do the above calculations for you and tell you whether it is worth spending the genes on this power or elsewhere.